Re: surfin' on cable!

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 10:44:31AM -0700, Chris Majewski wrote:
> Hm, I'm on Rogers in Vancouver and I'm not using dhcp at all.
> For the record, seems to work fine for a week now.
> Hm, should I expect imminent disaster? -chris

Mine (Rogers in Waterloo, ON) has been working without DHCP for around 10
months now.  It seems they provide dhcp as a convenience to Windows users,
but don't require it to be used.

-Dan

--
"... the most serious problems in the Internet have been caused by
unenvisaged mechanisms triggered by low-probability events; mere human