Re: pacbell DSL

yup i setup a vpn between 2 linux boxes last year over pacbell
DSL(384k) in stockton CA.

works fine.

nate

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, M.J. Inabnit wrote:

ke6sls >HELP!
ke6sls >
ke6sls >Has ANYONE in California (united States Of America) Been able to
ke6sls >order and use Pacific Bells Basic DSL service? According to the Web
ke6sls >site (http://www.pacbell.com) the only OS's supported are new Macintosh and
ke6sls >Windoz. I plan to order ASAP Cuz I am without an ISP
ke6sls >and figure the time is right to move to larger bandwidth.
ke6sls >
ke6sls >Please advise.
ke6sls >Send reply to me at ke6sls@hotmail.com cuz I am not subscribed with
ke6sls >this address.
ke6sls >
ke6sls >Thanks so much
ke6sls >
ke6sls >________________________________________________________________________
ke6sls >
ke6sls >
ke6sls >--
ke6sls >Unsubscribe?  mail -s unsubscribe debian-user-request@lists.debian.org < /dev/null
ke6sls >

:::
http://www.aphroland.org/
http://www.linuxpowered.net/
aphro@aphroland.org
1:48pm up 33 days, 22 min, 3 users, load average: 0.20, 0.09, 0.03