error messages from dpkg

    Hey guys. Is there a place where error messages from pre and post install
scripts used by dpkg are stored? I have a postinstall script failing for
dhcpcd, and it doesn't actually tell me why.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier, 1Z22, SKY  Tel: 613-765-4699 (ESN: 39-54699)
Optical Networks, Nortel Networks, SDE Pegasus