when I restart my nameserver via the "ndc reload"-command, it
tells me the following :
dialin named: /etc/named.conf:9: syntax error near allow-
Jul 11 16:06:44 dialin named: /etc/named.conf:12: syntax
error near '}'
the first twenty-one lines of /etc/named.conf are
// generated by named-bootconf.pl
* If there is a firewall between you and nameservers you want
* to talk to, you might need to uncomment the query-source
* directive below. Previous versions of BIND always asked
* questions using port 53, but BIND 8.1 uses an unprivileged
* port by default.
// query-source address * port 53;
So what the hell am I doing wrong ?
Any help is appreciated very well - as always :-) !
Mit freundlichem Gruss firstname.lastname@example.org
Oliver Schoenknecht Join us at http://www.kapa.de
KOSTENLOS! Online-Auktion bei KAPA!
Teilnahme unter: http://www.flohmarkt.kapa.de
- Re: named.conf
- From: Alberto Rodríguez Ortega <email@example.com>