Re: apt sources

On Mon, Jul 10, 2000 at 10:36:28AM -0400, Derek Wueppelmann wrote:
> Is there anywhere that I can get a list of apt sources. I want to do a
> dselect install from floppies and use apt to get the distribution
> files afterwards. I'm looking for slink apt sources, preferably off
> the ca.debian domain.

http://www.debian.org/misc/README.mirrors

CA                       ftp                              http
ftp.ca.debian.org       /debian/                         /debian/
ftp.crc.ca              /pub/systems/linux/debian/
conan.eecg.toronto.edu  /debian/                         /debian/
mirror.direct.ca        /linux/debian/                   /linux/debian/

Take your pick.

--
According to MegaHAL:
    The emu is a mass of incandescent gas, a gigantic nuclear furnace.