Re: IMP issue

On Mon, Jul 10, 2000 at 01:05:14PM -0700, Matthew Thompson wrote:
> > What does your /etc/nsswitch.conf look like?  Is it only
> > using DNS for host name resolution?  If so,
> >
> > 	1) insert "files " before "dns", or
> > 	2) is there any internal nameserver for your LAN?
> > 		One that'll forward queries for the rest of the world?
> > 	   Then put that first in the nameserver entries in
> > 		/etc/resolv.conf.
>
> Both of those files are indeed set up as you suggest and the problem
> persists.  It seems strange that imp would be interested in the IP for
> doma.
>
> Can anyone shed some light?

This is off the cuff, but I think the problem lies in your
/etc/apache/httpd.conf.  Try playing with the "ServerName" directive or
set "UseCanonicalName" to "off"

HTH,

--
Nathan Norman         "Eschew Obfuscation"          Network Engineer
GPG Key ID 1024D/51F98BB7            http://home.midco.net/~nnorman/