Re: Xfree Mode Switching?

Ethan Pierce wrote:
> I was wondering how to make X switch resolutions.  I was told ctrl-alt-+
> should work but it doesnt for me.  Do I need to have xnest installed?  Any
> ideas would be appreciated!  Thanks -Ethan

Make sure that you are using the correct + key.  The one at the right end of
the row above the letters won't work.  You *must* use the + and - that are
on the numeric keypad.  It *does* make a difference.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
                              |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"
'91 GS500E                    |
Morgantown WV                 |  Only dead fish go with the flow.