Re: [NEWBIE] Japanese keyboard

Hi:

I am trying to setup a keyboard for a phonetic
language (an Indian language) but have been
unsucessful in getting the keyboard programmed. The
issue is that the the current output keycode will not
only depend on the current key pressed, but also on
the previous key pressed. Do you know how I can get
the keyboard program to remember this? Any help/advice
on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Dinesh
--- Christophe Jasiak <christophe.jasiak@wanadoo.fr>