RE: apache & php

Greetings,
	I've seen this a couple of times now.  If you are using potato, and install
apache and php3, check to make sure that apache has loaded the php module.
For php3, In your /etc/apache/httpd.conf you need a line similar to:

	LoadModule php3_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp3.so

	But of course your mileage may vary.  It seems that the installation
scripts don't do this for you. :(  However, it's an easy enough fix.

Have fun,

Brooks

P.S.  I am CCing this to Gergely Madarasz (gorgo@sztaki.hu) the PHP3 package
maintainer for future reference.