RE: Supported Hardware.

Thanks for the info

-----Original Message-----
From: C. Falconer [mailto:criggie@ihug.co.nz]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2000 8:05 PM
To: Carl Burton
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Supported Hardware.

I don't quite understand your question - you are selling some hardware, and
want to make sure the components are supported by Debian?

Look at this address to find out:
         http://www.linux.org/help/ldp/howto/Hardware-HOWTO.html
Yeah - I could have looked up each item for you - but now you have the link
you can do it yourself in the future.

(Light a cold man a fire, keep him warm for a day
Light a cold man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life)