Re: UUENCODED attachmets

    Hello,

I use mpack here. Works great on extracting these attachments. Here's
a bit of his README:
-----
                    mpack/munpack version 1.5 for unix

Mpack and munpack are utilities for encoding and decoding
(respectively) binary files in MIME (Multipurpose Internet Mail
Extensions) format mail messages.  For compatibility with older forms
of transferring binary files, the munpack program can also decode
messages in split-uuencoded format.  The Macintosh version can also
decode messages in split-BinHex format.

Versions are included for unix, pc, os2, mac, amiga and archimedes
systems.  The canonical FTP site for this software is
ftp.andrew.cmu.edu:pub/mpack/

This MIME implementation is intended to be as simple and portable as
possible.  For a slightly more sophisticated MIME implementation, see
the program MetaMail, available via anonymous FTP to
thumper.bellcore.com, in directory pub/nsb
-----

Hope this is helpful.  Tatah