Re: Compability of a mother board

I dont see any form of problems with doing SMP. Linux isn't too chipset
specific, you might have a problem with video (if you are having
problems with it now, try X 4.0.1, if you've still got problems, bad
luck, get a trio32 or something).

what is this machine going to do?? server?? workstation !?

Everything should be fine... watch out for the video... and sound!!

Pat