Re: MS Proxy

Just a note that that won't always fix the problem -- as I have
recently been offered an ethernet connection behind my
landlord's fiberoptic line -- too bad he's running MS Proxy.

Have to either choose to stick with this POS dial-up connection
and pay the $20/month, or get better bandwidth for free and
figure how to work around that evil program......

 - Talein