Re: Cheap printer?

Jeff Noxon wrote:
<snip>
> I would personally suggest a used laser printer.  I see HP laserjets at
> garage sales all the time (although I am sure the situation may be very
> different where you are.)  Toner costs a LOT less than ink.

I'll second that.  I've got an HP LaserJet III sitting here.  The quality is
quite good, it's *way* faster than the inkjet downstairs, and I read that
it's just about *the* cheapest printer to run per sheet out there.  I'm
using lprng and magicfilter for printing, and setting up the LJIII was a
snap.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
                              |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"
'91 GS500E                    |
Morgantown WV                 |  Only dead fish go with the flow.