Major Network Issues

I'm having major network problems since switching to
my
new ISP (road runner).  I know that the problem is on
my
side and need some help figuring out what is wrong and
how to fix it.

Problem 1:  I am unable to ping/connect any of my
isp's
servers (pop/smtp/nntp/etc) from any box on my network
other than my ipmasq box.  Of course, the ipmasq box
has
the nic for the rr cable modem in it.

Problem 2:  Due to problem 1, I can't send e-mail from
my lan.  I'm using exim.  I tried on a reconfig to
set the smart host smtp server to the ip address of
the
smtp server of rr.  However, when I tried to send a
test message,
 I recieved the following error: lookup of host
"24.93.67.176"
failed in smarthost router.

Problem 3:  I'm running dhcp for my internal network.
How can I get machines that are given dhcp address to
be
dns-able for my lan (not worried about being able to
see
them from the internet).

Please let me know any specific information you might
need to help diagnose and solve this problem, and I
will
try to provide it.

Thanks,

Chris