Re: Fdisk

:-> "Jay" == Jay Kelly <neutec@debiandomain.com> writes:

    > I have a question on adding another drive to my potato box. I
    > want to format
    > it to hold window zip files to run with apache. So how would I format it
    > and have apache access it for files?

I'm not sure I understand your question, but if you want to be able to
read the same disk from within windows also, format it as vfat or ntfs
(if you run windows nt or w2k). Other than that, a zip file is a
normal file for any other program to read on a unix machine, apache
couldn't care less.

If that was not your expected answer, please try to reword your
question better

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci | ik5pvx | mailto:p.caci@tin.it - http://gusp.infogroup.it
  Firenze - Italia  | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.4.0-test2 #1 Sat Jun 24 11:38:05 CEST 2000 i686 unknown