Re: Debian Installation -Simplest method

> I want to install debian 2.2. Is there a simple way to
> install the system using a couple of floppies and a
> network connection. For e.g. I can install FreeBSD
> with 2 floppies and a network connection (the floppies
> contain the network card drivers, basic boot kernel, a
> dhcp client, etc.). There must be a way to do this in
> debian without having to download 12 floppies worth of
> data or 650MB iso image (and wait for 5 days for a CD
> to arrive; this is the easiest). Any
> recommendations/advice? :)

Unfortunately, I think the only way to install using a network connection
and not waiting for a CD to arrive is to grab all the disks and install it
that way. I would also be very interested in an alternative way, but as of
yet have not found one.
 0 /  Derek Wueppelmann
(D   Libraxus Inc.
/ \   dwueppel@libraxus.com