Debian Installation -Simplest method

I want to install debian 2.2. Is there a simple way to
install the system using a couple of floppies and a
network connection. For e.g. I can install FreeBSD
with 2 floppies and a network connection (the floppies
contain the network card drivers, basic boot kernel, a
dhcp client, etc.). There must be a way to do this in
debian without having to download 12 floppies worth of
data or 650MB iso image (and wait for 5 days for a CD
to arrive; this is the easiest). Any
recommendations/advice? :)

Thanks.

-D