Re: how to install woody

The kernel doesn't, as far as I know. Goto http://www.kernel.org and
you'll find a kernel 2.4.0-test2 there if you're game. You could just
upgrade to woody and still use a 2.2.x kernel by changing apt to point to
woody instead of potato, but that's nowhere near as much of a challenge :)

Theres a 2.3.99-pre9 if your not quite 2.4 game too. I've heard
conflicting reports on how well PPP works at this stage for 2.3 and 2.4,
and if you use ipchains at all then thats gone too, and replaced by
netfilter, with once again a completely different syntax :)

But if you want a quick challenge, just point apt to woody and upgrade
that, worked for me, after downloading and installing 70 odd packages...

Cheers,
 Corey Popelier
 http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~pancreas
 Work Email: copo@commerce.wa.gov.au