Re: logrotate depends on mailx - mailx does not appear to be available (woody)

On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 11:57:48AM -0500, Lee Revell wrote:

> I did apt-get update the other day, which informed me that the mailx
> package was 'obsolete', so of course I purged it.  Logrotate apparently
> depended on this package, so I got rid of it too.  Now when I try to
> install logrotate again it says
>
> logrotate depends on mailx
> mailx does not appear to be available
>
> So how in the heck am I supposed to rotate my logs now?

Get mailx from potato? unstable is called unstable for a reason,
remember. i tend to keep both the frozen and unstable lines in my apt
sources.list, because with all the work on the freeze unstable sometimes
loses packages or misses an update.

--
  finger for GPG public key.