mcserv over SSL - any experiences?

Hi All,

I need to provide my users with the possibility of safe and convenient
file transfer.
The ftp is difficult for setup with SSL. The scp lacks the convenient
GUI or TUI.
The mcserv (from midnight commander suite) seems to be a good alternative.
However I don't know if it can be easily setup for working over the SSL...
On the server's side it can be easily solved using the stunnel. On
the client's side however setting the stunnel by hand before connecting
seems to be very inconvenient...
Does anybody know how to configure the mc to work with mcserv over SSL?
Maybe someone knows the better alternative?
--

			TIA & Greeetings
			Wojciech Zabolotny

http://www.gnupg.org   Use GPG, the "Echelon" is watching !