Potato boot error

Hello, the list!  I just upgraded from slink up to potato and am now
getting a nice error on bootup that's slowing things down a big.  I
can't seem to find the error in my logs anywhere, but it says something
about my boot sector not matching what's saved, gives a bunch of sector
numbers, then says it's not going to fix it.  I _suspect_ that it's due
to my using Partition Magic's Boot Magic program to switch between Linux
& the unmentionable OS, in which case I'm not worried...but I'd like to
know how to get rid of the message.

I know I'm being a little vague here, but if anyone has any suggestions
I'd appreciate it.
--
tjump@bigfoot.com   []   Bababooey Dragon   []  <-==UDIC==->
"The stupider it looks, the more important it probably is."