Re: Eumongoid lastlog file

Think only one of the debs is allowed to mess with /etc/passwd -- that
is, one of the base files.  So, you'll have a bunch of users and groups
set up there even if you don't have the software that corresponds to a
particular group.  Think it was decided that only 1 deb should ever mess
with system users and groups for safety/stability/security.

I've never had qmail, but I have a qmaild system user (among others).

--
#! /bin/sh
echo 'Linux Must Die!' | wall