Re: Xfree 4.0 and Bttv

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000 03:37:15 Sven Richter wrote:
> Hy,
> I've installed XFree 4.0 to get my 2 Monitors with a matrox g400 and a s3
virge
> dx grafik card bur now I cant get a overlay from my tv card (miro pctv).
> Grabdiplay still works fine but it's very slow. I've tried every memory
adress
> which I found message of the xserver but nothing works I still have got a
black
> picture.

I Had the same problem. It's somthing to do with DGA 2, or so I'm
told.....

framegrab will work (if you dont mind 75%-90% CPU Usage...)

best thing..... go back to 3.3.6-8 (I had to, I really like having TV on
when I'm doing all nighter's :-)

best of luck. but If someone HAS got BT848's working under overlay in X
4.0, I would REALLY like to hear

Pat