RE: Ctrl-C and normal kill doesn't work.

> Boot the machine down to runlevel 1 (single user) and try it again....
> without X and gnome running it might act differently
>
> Does your other control key make any difference?
>
> ----------

Thanks!
It was gnome. (slink version, marked experimental, for those of you not
following.)
Didn't think window-manager-stuff could have anything to do
with the basic system utilities.
Now running icewm *without* gnome.

Harald

--
Philosophy, law, medicine and even theology, alas! I studied everything with
an ardent will and here I am, poor fool, just as far behind as ever.