Re: Problem with XFree 4.0 .

(snipped from the XFree86 4.0 Install file)
The next step is to configure the X server.  That is covered in detail
in an
as-yet unwritten document :-(.  In the meantime, there are two ways to
create
a basic X server configuration file for XFree86 4.0.  One is to run the
xf86config utility.  Another is to use the new -configure X server
option:

     XFree86 -configure
(End of snip)

Thats where he would have got that command from.

Peter.

--

On The Other hand, you have fingers :)

*Peter Good                    Email: psgood@petesinternet.net*