Re: Problem with XFree 4.0 .

G0DModE <g0dmode@data.pl> wrote:
>After unpacking the XFree 4.0 soft, I wanted to configure it, so I run
>"XFree86 -configure" command and the output was: "Segmentation fault". I
>tried to install over and over again, but always output was the same.

Where did you get that command from? :)

The XFree86 executable in 4.0 doesn't have a -configure option. Try
editing /etc/X11/XF86Config (its location may depend on how you
installed XFree86). Or, if you're trying to build from source, read
INSTALL.TXT.

All the details should be in the very comprehensive documentation.