[Q] How do one make a bootable Debian CD

I'm trying to install Debian Potato on a second machine. This machine
has internet connection so I thought I'd install from the net. I found
out that I have to put the content of:

ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/current/

on a CD and make that CD bootable.

My question is is it the images-1.44/root.bin that is the bootimage I
should use for the CD-ROM?

--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol@pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
         "Det eneste trygge stedet i verden er inne i en fortelling."