parted bug.. dumpe2fks?

Hi,

Recently I wanted to resize my partition and I was trying to use parted. I
booted in single user, then unmounted my root partition (since that is what I
want to resize) then executed parted. When I wanted to check the filesystem to
resize it, parted told me I had found a bug and should use dumpe2fs on the
filesystem and send it to bug-report. Now my question is how do I do that? I
mean use dumpe2fs to a text file then send the text file to bug-report?

Any info would be appreciated.