Re: Backup

Hi,

  Thank for the recommendation.

  One addition question,  if I backup using tar with -r (--append)
  and -N (--newer) options to the end of the tape, how would
  I go about extract or restore the files if the files have been
  modified on the daily basis and I do this append with newer backup
  daily?

  Which mail order place has the best price on this HP DAT drive?
  Thanks