Re: Need FrontPage Extension .debs for apache-perl 1.3.9-13.1-1.21.20000309-1

You need to re-compile the apache webserver because the frontpage extensions
patches the http_core.c file, one of the main source files.
i wrote something about patching the apache source and using the frontpage
extensions, if you need this document, send me an email.

bye,

sven