Create potato CD from slink

Hi,

I have an uptodate slink installation and a potato + slink mirror (as
files). I read that you can automatically create images with the
debian-cd*.deb package (that I have in my mirror). However, I cannot
install it since it seems it requires a few other potato packages.

I don't want to upgrade the machine where the CD build will be do to
potato, I just want to create ISO images.

Is it possible, and if yes, how can I do this ?

Thank you for your time.