From: Parrish M Myers [mailto:parrishmyers@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 3:45 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: IPC

Hi,

Does anyone know what standard Linux/Debian conformes to in regardes
IPC?  I recently picked up W. Richard Stevens boot: Unix Network
Programming Volume 2 [Interprocess Communications].  None of the
programs inclded with the book will compile on either Debian or
Redhat.
 From what I understand Linux doesn't even conform to Posix1.

So, does anyone know a good document on how to use shared memory?

thanks

=====
Academia is a little like child   | Parrish M. Myers
rearing, it provides a chance at  | The Wacked Jester
immortality without the stretch   | parrishmm@earthlink.net
marks  -- (unknown source)        |