Re: Setting up an internal mirror with custom debs

On Sun, Jun 18, 2000 at 03:10:06PM -0500, Matt Ray wrote:
> I've setup an internal anonymous FTP mirror for potato, but now I need
> to add a custom .deb to it.  I can't seem to get my sources.list and the
> location of the .debs to work together.

[SNIP]

> but I'm banging my head against a wall.  Any suggestions for setting
> where to place files in an ftp directory?

I'll assume you know how to use dpkg-scanpackages to create a Packages
file, with the proper paths in the 'Filename:' fields. All you need then
is to understand how apt interprets sources.list. Back in February i
wrote up an explanation, check
http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-user-0002/msg02422.html

Hope this helps!

--