Funny format CD's...

Is it possible to mount the 7th track of a CD? The first 6 being audio
tracks, and the seventh the first and only data track?

I believe it is possible to write another track to a CD-R device later, as
long as the disk hasn't been fixated. I was just wondering if it was
possible to add a data track after adding audio tracks...

Is it otherwise possible to rip a specific track, but not making it an
audio track? i.e. suppose I write a data track to track 7, I'd like to rip
it back to the CD image it was... I'd guess cdparanoia won't work, 'cause
it extracts audio tracks to wave files... the last thing I can think of,
is dumping the whole CD, and then cutting off the first part and possibly
the last part, so that you'll only be left with track 7...

Any ideas?

Thanks
Hugo van der Merwe