FW: IMAP + QMAIL

I recently rebuilt a Linux box here at our office,
I am trying to set the machine up to do email for us.
I have successfully installed qmail, now I would like
to get WU IMAP up and running. The software is building
just fine, I even hacked the code to make it read the
~/Mailbox instead of the /var/spool/mail/$USER file.
Now everytime I try to connect to the server with an
IMAP client, I cannot authenticate. I think this has
something to do with shadow, but I am not completely
sure. Any help is appreciated.

Wes

Wesley Wannemacher
wawannem@nc.edu