Re: telnet replacement

On Mon, Jun 12, 2000 at 01:52:31PM -0400, Dan Brosemer wrote:

> I don't
> know if there is a telnet-ssl client for NT, so you might want to look for
> that and if you find one, give telnet-ssl and telnetd-ssl a try.  I really
> don't know how they work or what's available for NT, though.

There's an extension for Teraterm for ssl telnet. However, you can only
use one extension at a time with Teraterm, so i just stick with ssh
(more widely used than ssl telnet).

I still keep ssl-telnet installed on my box, though. At worst, you can
use it to explore https headers the same way normal telnet can explore
http ;)

--
  finger for GPG public key.