Re: Install problem with AHA 2940 SCSI (older PC)

> I partitioned the HD into a 925 MB linux partition (type 83) and an 80 MB
> Linux swap partition (type 82).  I tried this setup because the install
> manual suggested as much swap space as you have memory.

IIRC, and this is for all you people who used to run NT Server on the box
and therefore probably had lots of memory just to get it to boot (:-), swap
only uses the first 128MB of a swap partition, so don't waste disk space on
large swap partitions, create multiple partitions of 128MB.

Cheers,
Jason.