Re: mozilla segfault...

On Sun, Jun 11, 2000 at 01:53:37AM -0500, rich wrote:
> Howdy all,
>
> I am running Windowmaker on a "pure" potato system. I just grabbed
> mozilla using apt, but this is what happens when I try to run it...
>
> > monkeyhouse:~/$ mozilla
> > Profile Manager : Profile Wizard and Manager activites : Begin
> > Profile Manager : Command Line Options : Begin
> > Profile Manager : Command Line Options : End
> > ProfileManager : GetProfileDir
> > ProfileManager : GetProfileDir
> > Profile Manager : Profile Wizard and Manager activites : End
> > Segmentation fault
>
> Any ideas?

I'm having problems with Netscape, may or may not be related.

Try running strace on Mozilla and see what you get.  I've just posted my
Netscape results, you might want to compare.

Does this happen on startup, or after Mozilla's been up and running for
a while?

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>         http://www.netcom.com/~kmself
  Evangelist, Opensales, Inc.                       http://www.opensales.org