Re: My quite ordinary comment about Re: GR to remove non-free...

> A typical newbie won't start with Debian

   While that is probably true, I don't think that should be the basis for
Debian's mode of operation.  Debian needs new users and it needs to be
designed to appeal to new users while still maintaining the qualities that
separate it from the other GNU/Linux distributions.

--
 Regards, | Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org - More software than
 .        | *any* distribution, rock solid reliability, quality control,