Re: locate/updatedb on crack

> > now with "gimpinitl.h."
>
> gimpintl.h != gimpinit.h
>
> > The other found gimp.h, which is in the same dir as gimpinit.h.  But
> > it still can't locate gimpinitl.h.

Well, that's embarassing.  Stupid typos...  Maybe I'm dyslexic (is
that spelled right?, ispell flags it, no suggestions though, and I
can't think of anything else)... Yeah, that's it.  To partially save
face, I confused gimpintl.h with gimpinitl.h, not gimpintl.h and
gimpinit.h, although it might not look like that...

--
Pat Mahoney  <pat7@gmx.net>

I had no shoes and I pitied myself.  Then I met a man who had no feet,
so I took his shoes.
                -- Dave Barry