Is there way to modify Toolbars in Netscape?

Title says it all. I want to modify the tool bar that has the Shop, Stop
etc. buttons. Either make them smaller or be able to add to and delete
them. I absolutely hate the Shop button. I often hit it instead of the
Stop button--wonder if that's an accident :-)

--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173