Re: Libré Software universities? (USA or Canada)

On Jun 05, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>  Are there any good inexpensive community or state colleges out there
>  that will allow us to use our freed toolset for the coursework?

McGill's pretty cheap compared to American universities, and its CS
department is very open to free software.  In fact, we've currently
got something on the order of 100 Debian machines and only about 25 NT
machines (the latter are strictly for the introductory courses and for
faculty use.)  Our larger servers run Solaris, most of the others are
Debian, and FreeBSD is making inroads.