Anyone know of any software for online banking??

I want a Linux replacement for Microsoft Money or Quicken. I have tried
MoneyDance, XACC, GNU-Cash, and several others that are under
development but none of them allow for downloading from my bank. This is
currently my only reason for using any Microsoft programs and I want to
totally convert to a Linux environment. I am interested even in
"commercial software" as this is a very important part of my computing
needs.

AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173