/etc/X11/Xsession changed?

Hello all!

Last night I did an upgrade and I noticed that a bunch of the X11
files were updated.  This morning I noticed that my /etc/environment
file was not being sourced anymore.  Did /etc/X11/Xsession change
to remove the sourcing of /etc/environment?  The manpage for X11
suggests that it should source /etc/environment but it doesn't
seem to be.

Cheers!
Richard..

Richard Dansereau                    ICQ:  1604133
Email: rdanse@pobox.com              Home page:  http://pobox.com/~rdanse
Electrical and Computer Engineering - The University of Manitoba - Canada