Re: Remote X app over openssh-1.2.3 problem

> Using a compression level of 9.

this _may_ be your problem. how long did you wait for something to show
up? remember, that ssh is much slower than a non-encrypted connection,
especially with high compression (at least, if you have a fast connection
and relatively slow cpu-s; on a slow connection (dial-up) the
compressed ssh should be faster, i think).

If Windows is the answer, I want the problems back!