helix gnome with slink

Ok may be I should wait for the release of potato but....
I am trying to install helix-gnome for slink and I tried to compile
it myself. I started from gnome-libs and it worked pretty well
for the most of the compilation but whem it reached the installation
part.. first it had some problem with db2html and I got cygnus-stylesheet
and another couple of packages from woody (yes I compiled it myself of course)
but at the end it stopped at dh_movefiles saying

install -m 755 debian/tmp/usr/share/doc/gnome-doc debian/gnome-dev-doc/usr/bin/
dh_movefiles
make: *** [arrange-stamp] Error 1

any hint?
Thank you very much