Re: Ishmail being developed - new version available!

On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 09:24:27 +0100, Phillip Deackes wrote:
> Ishmail is a Motif app and needs the Motif development libraries to be
> installed on your system. I tried compiling against lesstif and it didn't
> work. The maintainer, Evgeny Stambulchik, maintains it should but then I
> have had little success compiling apps against lesstif.

When Ishmail was released I played around with it a bit and got it to
compile against LessTif. You may want to take a look at
	http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~jdassen/tmp/ishmail.tar.bz2

HTH,
Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch