Re: A perplexing conundrum... Wingate/Linux

Try the following

- Default gateway on your pc  = wingate pc IP
	see /etc/init.d/network and set the gateway ip here

- DNS server 		     = wingate pc IP
	add the following line to /etc/resolv

nameserver 192.168.0.1
( change 192.168.0.1 to your wingate ip )

hope that works for you .
cheers