From: T [mailto:icy4@go.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2000 11:12 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: internet connection

Hi,
i have set up debian base system and was advised to get on the net with that
computer to get the rest of the system.  I am having trouble configuring my
internet connecti0on.  I have it on a win computer, and the terminal window
comes up with a menu, where i switch to ppp and then log in.  I tried to set
this up with pppconfig, and entered a pre login chat bbut i can't get it to
work.  Is there a way i can bring up somethin resembling a terminal window
on a debian?  Thanks for your help

Scott